Skip to main content

About walking

It is well known that to keep our body and mind healthy and sound any type of exercise is the must.
Exercise and uniform dieting are the secret of long life. If we can maintain the ideal body weight we will be healthy wealthy in physically and mentally.
Walking is a very good exercise. It is an appropriate exercise for all ages and can do with minimum effort without any cost.
We can do it anywhere. We feel very charming when walk beside any lake, river or in park. It is very amazing to walk with our beloved one in gentle breeze. Even we can walk along the footpath near our house for a few minutes which is helpful for our health. According to doctors hearts are and vein are equally benefited by walking. Actually the best exercise walking is for all. It does not give any pressure on our body.
Running sometimes injures our muscles. It is very risky for aged person. But none injured by walking.
Walking is very easy and comfortable. It does not need any special dress and instrument.  It needs not be perspired. We can walk anywhere with comfort and pleasure. Walking 30 minutes per day and six days per week is sufficient.
Jogging and aerobic exercise compelled the heart to run forcefully. It is beneficial in a stage. As muscles do hard labor, too much oxygen is needed. Exercise creates lactic acid in the body. It needs efforts to check acidity. As the lactic acid makes our muscles hard and painful.
Walking does make this. It enhances the flow and pressure of blood by pumping the heart, but does not make tress in muscles. Lactic acid does not secrete in body.
Walking inspired blood circulation with less pressure in body and gradually decreases body fats.
Body does not feel more stress in walking. One can walk all the week, but will not feel tired. Many sick persons can take it as a good exercise.
It can be started slowly 10 to minutes in first day. Next day, increase speed and time to 20 to 30 minutes. Then take rest for ten minutes by walking slowly. It is better than costly and troublesome gim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Web Development

Now-a-days  it  is no need to explain about the necessity of internet and  website. To focus your business in the global web, you must have a website. For that  a  good looking attractive  design of your web site  is very essential as well as an effective web development. What is web development : It is the work of managing, maintaining and assuring the presence  of your website in internet. The term ' web development ' refers to a large range of activities related to developing for the web. It has two parts : web design and development of web software. Development of web software includes web applications, e-commerce software, web server configuration and management. To do these activities, developers use programming language or coding which have  mainly  two sides. One is server-side  coding and another is client-side coding. .   Server-side web development   Server-side coding or web development  concentrates on programming that affects the server. This type of
Today I decided to write , what I feel sincerely for the betterment of my country , for my society, for my family and for myself. I will also make reactions on  the events happening around me , which effect me, make me to think, which give me pleasure or give me sadness. I am totally dissatisfied with events happening daily around me. Our education is going to astray. Our society is going to a odd situation day by day, Above all our politics is not doing a little amount of good thing for our people. As a member of this society am I not liable for this situation ? Is there any responsibility of me ? But what can I do ?  Can I make any resistance against this bad waves of society, individually or organizationally ? But where is that organization ? Is that organization yet to be built ? Who has built or will build it ?
 I will write everyday about my feeling thinking and daily work in short and in deliberate manner. Today is 22nd November2021. I will go to my office DCH at 1 pm. as my duty is in the evening shift. Before going office I thought I can write some and express my everyday thinking as a journal. Recently I decided to write about some of friends those who are no more. I got in touch  and passed  time  in different points of my life with them. They are Mouzdeen, Maniklal, Malek, Appa, Shahriar, Khosru, Gusto, Lais, and Ajit.