Skip to main content

Web Development


Now-a-days  it  is no need to explain about the necessity of internet and  website. To focus your business in the global web, you must have a website. For that  a  good looking attractive  design of your web site  is very essential as well as an effective web development.
What is web development :
It is the work of managing, maintaining and assuring the presence  of your website in internet. The term 'web development' refers to a large range of activities related to developing for the web. It has two parts : web design and development of web software. Development of web software includes web applications, e-commerce software, web server configuration and management. To do these activities, developers use programming language or coding which have  mainly  two sides. One is server-side  coding and another is client-side coding. .
 Server-side web development 
Server-side coding or web development concentrates on programming that affects the server. This type of development can be undertaken in a number of languages or coding . The  most popular programming languages are : PHP, Ruby on Rails, Coldfusion, ASP.NET.
Client-side web development 
Client-side  coding or web development focuses on code that affects what happens within a visitor's browser. These are : HTML, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript and JavaScript libraries, jQuery, Prototpye, script.aculo.us. Client-side development is often used to affect the behavior of a website; e.g., to check what you are entering in a form is valid, and to introduce effects to the website.
A developer is generally capable of writing custom scripts to accommodate a client’s needs, and is either professionally trained in, or has ample personal experience working with, above   scripting languages. In most cases, a web developer builds a website from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function. A good developer takes into account the client’s products or services along with the target market to create a website that will have specific appeal to that market. The site should also showcase the products or services in such a way that is not only promotional, but dynamic, stressing advantages over the competition.

Developers have to do  a big job for developing a website. He has to have a  good understanding of quality issues across graphics, content, code, SEO, and marketing messages.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today I decided to write , what I feel sincerely for the betterment of my country , for my society, for my family and for myself. I will also make reactions on  the events happening around me , which effect me, make me to think, which give me pleasure or give me sadness. I am totally dissatisfied with events happening daily around me. Our education is going to astray. Our society is going to a odd situation day by day, Above all our politics is not doing a little amount of good thing for our people. As a member of this society am I not liable for this situation ? Is there any responsibility of me ? But what can I do ?  Can I make any resistance against this bad waves of society, individually or organizationally ? But where is that organization ? Is that organization yet to be built ? Who has built or will build it ?

About this domain

This blog site will go for self improvement. How to improve our self confidence. How to over come all frustration and start a healthy wealthy and sound body, mind and family life.We will publish such type of articles We will publish here uncommon, interesting and positive news from newspapers as paper cuttings. We invite comics, proverbs and quotations about positive thinking. We invite viewers to contribute in our blog site.
 I will write everyday about my feeling thinking and daily work in short and in deliberate manner. Today is 22nd November2021. I will go to my office DCH at 1 pm. as my duty is in the evening shift. Before going office I thought I can write some and express my everyday thinking as a journal. Recently I decided to write about some of friends those who are no more. I got in touch  and passed  time  in different points of my life with them. They are Mouzdeen, Maniklal, Malek, Appa, Shahriar, Khosru, Gusto, Lais, and Ajit.