Skip to main content
Today I decided to write , what I feel sincerely for the betterment of my country , for my society, for my family and for myself. I will also make reactions on  the events happening around me , which effect me, make me to think, which give me pleasure or give me sadness.
I am totally dissatisfied with events happening daily around me. Our education is going to astray. Our society is going to a odd situation day by day, Above all our politics is not doing a little amount of good thing for our people.
As a member of this society am I not liable for this situation ? Is there any responsibility of me ? But what can I do ?  Can I make any resistance against this bad waves of society, individually or organizationally ? But where is that organization ? Is that organization yet to be built ? Who has built or will build it ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Web Development

Now-a-days  it  is no need to explain about the necessity of internet and  website. To focus your business in the global web, you must have a website. For that  a  good looking attractive  design of your web site  is very essential as well as an effective web development. What is web development : It is the work of managing, maintaining and assuring the presence  of your website in internet. The term ' web development ' refers to a large range of activities related to developing for the web. It has two parts : web design and development of web software. Development of web software includes web applications, e-commerce software, web server configuration and management. To do these activities, developers use programming language or coding which have  mainly  two sides. One is server-side  coding and another is client-side coding. .   Server-side web development   Server-side coding or web development  concentrates on programming that affects the server. This type of
 I will write everyday about my feeling thinking and daily work in short and in deliberate manner. Today is 22nd November2021. I will go to my office DCH at 1 pm. as my duty is in the evening shift. Before going office I thought I can write some and express my everyday thinking as a journal. Recently I decided to write about some of friends those who are no more. I got in touch  and passed  time  in different points of my life with them. They are Mouzdeen, Maniklal, Malek, Appa, Shahriar, Khosru, Gusto, Lais, and Ajit.